Register to Attend a Drive-Through Food Distribution
Hawaii’s construction, development and other industries are coming together to help feed Hawaii’s hungry and build a more resilient Hawaii. Through a private sector partnership with Hawaii Foodbank, three food distributions will be held in July to target residents of specific communities in need. Preregistration by zip code is required.
July 11, 18 and 25
Register for a distribution below. Each distribution is reserved for residents in the designated zip codes.
Please click on a date below to access its associated registration form. You must then complete the form in its entirety to register for a drive-through distribution. Your information will be used to identify you at the distribution. The name and zip code you input on the registration form must match the ID you present at the distribution. See below for more detailed rules and regulations.
All recipients must adhere to the following drive-through food distribution rules and regulations:
- A household is defined by an address and everyone who lives at that address.
- Multiple families and/or generations living under one roof will be counted as one (1) household.
- Upon completion of the preregistration form, a confirmation ticket will be sent via email to the email address provided.
- Upon arrival at the food distribution, each adult must present a printed or electronic version of their confirmation ticket.
- Each adult’s government-issued ID much match the zip code listed on their confirmation ticket.
- Food will be placed directly into the vehicle at each food distribution station.
- Driver and front passenger windows must be down, and all occupants must be wearing face coverings.
- No one will be permitted to exit their vehicles during the distribution.
Due to safety concerns, no walk-up recipients or bicyclists will be allowed.
- The Honolulu Police Department and the City of Honolulu’s Department of Transportation Services will manage traffic and ensure the safety of those receiving food, volunteers and the surrounding communities.
- Honolulu’s Department of Emergency Management will also assist with traffic plans and logistics.
Mahalo nui loa to our drive-through food distribution partners and funders.
Four food partners – Hawaii Farm Bureau, Hawaii Foodservice Alliance, H&W Foodservice and Sysco Hawaii – will provide high-quality food products for a total of 3,250 households. The construction, development and other industries will provide more than $250,000 in funding and volunteers for the food distributions.
Participating funders and partners include Commercial Plumbing Inc., Bowers & Kubota, Kobayashi Group, Black Sand Capital, Albert C. Kobayashi, J. Kadowaki Inc., Moss Construction – Hawaii, JL Capital, Ferguson Enterprises – Hawaii, Great Aloha Run, Design Partners Inc., RMY Construction Inc., Nagamine Okawa Engineers, Okahara and Associates, and Hawaii Executive Collaborative.