Nā Ho‘omaka Hou
Register to Attend a Pop-up Food Distribution
Hawaii Foodbank Kaua‘i is adding supplemental food distributions to provide more help on the Garden Island.
In order to meet the growing need, we’re organizing a second round of Pop-up Food Distributions across Kaua‘i called “Nā Ho‘omaka Hou,” which will provide emergency food, fresh produce and other items to vulnerable households who have lost access to food due to COVID-19.
Register for a Nā Ho‘omaka Hou Food Distribution below.
Please click on a date below to access its associated registration form. You must then complete the form in its entirety to register for a Nā Ho‘omaka Hou Food Distribution. Your information will be used to identify you at the distribution. The name you input on the registration form must match the ID you present at the distribution. See below for more detailed rules and regulations.
All recipients must adhere to the following Nā Ho‘omaka Hou Food Distribution rules and regulations:
- A household is defined by an address and everyone who lives at that address.
- Multiple families and/or generations living under one roof will be counted as one (1) household.
- Upon completion of the registration form, a confirmation ticket will be sent via email to the email address provided.
- Upon arrival at the food distribution, each adult must present a printed or electronic version of their confirmation ticket.
- Each adult’s government-issued ID much match the name listed on their confirmation ticket.
- Food will be placed directly into the vehicle at each food distribution station.
- Driver and front passenger windows must be down, and all occupants must be wearing face coverings.
- No one will be permitted to exit their vehicles during the distribution.
Due to safety concerns, no walk-up recipients or bicyclists will be allowed.
- Our staff and volunteers will follow guidelines and protocols established by the City of and County of Kaua‘i.
- Following guidelines and scheduling will help manage traffic and ensure the safety of those receiving food, volunteers and the surrounding communities.